Friday, August 28, 2009

Highlights and bummers from the office

I followed up with a new patient who had come to me for midwifery care, even though she had a history of 4 sections and would have to have one with this baby. Unfortunately she miscarried :(

I followed up with another lady who also miscarried. I had just caught her last baby in April and was very much looking forward to spending another pregnancy with her :(

"Drink more water"

I saw a 16-year-old, who is pregnant. She informed me that she only wanted to see me and hoped that I would be at her birth. Aw shucks :)

I saw a patient who disappeared for 6 weeks during her third trimester. It was nice to re-connect with her...she's such a sweetie.

I'm seeing a primip who is absolutely adorable. We discussed her birth plan.

"Drink more water"

No comments: