Thursday, September 13, 2007

How exciting

Went to my new jobplace today to fill out paperwork.

Credentialing paperwork = life history

My god, the amount of paperwork to fill out between regular stuff (I-9 etc) and the credentialing stuff was enough to kill a whole forest!

But it was exciting - one step closer to working as a midwife again. I so very much miss it. I start with nursing clinicals tomorrow on OB but it's just not anywhere near the same. I guess it's better than nothing. At least I can work on teaching nursing students that pregnancy and birth are not pathophysiological processes...hopefully the nurses won't come behind me and screw up their heads with junk! I'll post this weekend to let you know how it went.

2 comments:

BillyBob said...

I can't wait for you to start "catching babies" again I know you LOVE it so much.

Midlife Midwife said...

So you got a job?!!! I am sooo excited. Yep, the paperwork sucks big time.