Monday, September 3, 2007

Designer Vajayjays (sp)

Has anyone had this done? The whole though of 'rejuvenating' our vaginas absolutely sickens me. I want to hear the thoughts of someone who has this done though.

Here's the link on this topic... Vaginal Rejuvenation

It sounds like ACOG (American College of OB-GYNs) might be on the right track for once. Why do women need to have their vaginas tucked, and nipped, and rejuvenated, especially after childbirth and aging? Why??? Is it to please a man? Why do women get boob jobs? Many will say "So I feel better about myself". Perhaps we need to spend that money that went to the vagina fixer-upper on some therapy?

I think that there are some vaild reasons for 'fixing' our bodies up - you know, after being scarred and disfigured and that kind of thing. But to say, my pussy is tired and worn out, or not as pretty as it used to be before I had babies...come on, give me a break.

My husband informed me that he likes mine just as much now as he did 15 years ago - nice to hear that but if it wasn't ok? There's the door, don't let it hit you on the ass. :)

2 comments:

BillyBob said...

No shit! Good lord! I cannot believe this. In 05 I had to have an eyelid tuck because I had floppy eyelid syndrome, and it HURT. I could not believe that women do that for vanity(face lifts, eye tucks, boobs, etc). Even my liver pain doesn't hurt like that did. Why, oh why would a woman want to let a doctor CUT her na na? OW! Just say no! I'm horrified.

Ciarin said...

LOL - it's true - women do this...