Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Heavy Breather

One of my new officemates is a heavy breather.

If you'll recall myself and three others get the new office to share. One of those three is part-time and only there when I am not, which is why we were paired up. Works good for me. The third officemate is funny at times and boring at other times...she talks a lot but is an incredibly intelligent woman. The third...

She is the one who is completely computer illiterate...she is the culprit also for heavy breathing.

And it's not even regular heavy breathing...it's not sighing. If it was regular, maybe I could stand it. When I have my mp3 player, it's not an issue. An atomic bomb could go off and I wouldn't hear it when I'm playing the music. But I forgot my music today...grrr....

So, everybody's in the office, it's quiet. Then big heavy breath. Then silence. Then big heavy breath.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! *banging my head against the wall and suppressing the urge to tell her to stop breathing*

1 comment:

BillyBob said...

OMG, how annoying,... but then where she get her oxygen?