Monday, November 3, 2008

Vaca

I'm on vaca starting this morning - woohoo! It's just another short one but still much appreciated. I was on call last night - very quiet - as I had hoped it would be. I got the typical 5am phone call from a lady who thought she might be in labor. As I have mentioned before - night call will always involve a phone call at midnight, 3am, and/or 5am. I told the lady (a primip) to stay home as long as possible - and baby moving well of course. She rushed right into the hospital - she was surprised I was telling her to stay home. Naturally she was 2cms...

So tomorrow I leave for Vegas. We are having a girls trip this time. It will be me, my mommy, a nurse who used to work at the hospital and a old student nurse midwife (who's taking her boards today and hopefully passing as we 'speak'). I'll be back Thursday so will plan to blog on the trip this weekend :)

See you guys in a few days!