Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Vegas was great! My husband and I had a wonderful time. We were celebrating our 13th anniversary a week early. We had a free upgrade to a spa suite which was fabulous - I took four baths in two days :p We saw David Copperfield one night - he was funny and absolutely amazing. We also played a lot of Blackjack and actually came out winners this time!!!! My husband and I have been studying basic strategy and he's actually been working on some of the more advanced stuff. I could see the difference this time in our playing skills. We came home about $145 up - not a big amount but thrilling for us considering we were down almost $300. I promptly spent that buying gifts for the kids and my mom who babysat.

Overall, it was a great trip! We'll be going for a girl's trip in November.

No comments: